Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring has sprung!

At long last, spring is finally here. Just thinking about all the beautiful flowers to come, and pretty spring colors has my head whirling with new jewelry ideas. That pink La Croix water box? That's going to end up as a cute necklace and earring set. Kids' school papers printed on brightly colored paper? A new bracelet, and perhaps a key chain or two.

I love driving down the road and seeing all the water gurgling down the sides of the road. My kids get just giddy discovering each new patch of grass as the snow continues to melt. Having only lived in our house for a few months now, I can't help but wonder if that large hedge lining our back yard is perhaps a lilac bush. I can only hope; there is nothing more I love than the smell of lilacs in the spring! Well, maybe some pretty lilies in the garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment