Thursday, April 14, 2011

New widget

Notice anything new? Look to the right, and you will see it. That's my new Etsy widget. Now all my Etsy items are on display right here, and you don't even have to leave the page! I think that little thing is pretty cute, and darn handy.

I'm thinking about putting it on my dot com site, rather than individually linking all my photos. Problem is, I have to pay an extra $4.99 a month to be able to edit HTML. Really? What gives? The first time I ever made a website, they didn't have these simple site builders. You did it all in HTML. Funny that I have to pay to take a technological step back. I'm thinking if I can sell a few good pieces this month, I'll pony up the dough. Until then, I guess I've just got a whole lot of linking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment