Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Puzzles!

Last night, I was picking up abandoned puzzle pieces in my kids' room. Some were broken, and even more were missing. As I was headed toward the garbage with them, I had a thought. With a little decoupage, they would make really cute necklace pendants. And so started my new jewelry venture.


I got to work gluing each piece on deco paper, then carefully cutting around them with an Exacto knife. For some of them, I added a little glitter and bling. I made some paper beads to match each one, and strung them on cords. I love this! I think I'll be going to the dollar store to buy another puzzle- maybe with bigger pieces this time.


I know that eventually my inspiration is going to run dry, but for now, the ideas are still coming. I wonder what else I can find to recycle?

No comments:

Post a Comment