Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Buying on Ebay

My last blog was about selling on Ebay. Now, a word about buying on Ebay:

I had a very lucrative day making purchases on Ebay today. Deciding I desperately needed to add to my dwindling stockpile of beads, I did a little shopping. Apparently, this is an excellent place to buy beads on the cheap. I actually purchased one hundred glass beads for thirty eight cents. That included shipping! All together, I managed to buy a total of 1,400 beads for a grand total of $23.04. Many of these are Swarovski beads, and all are glass, not the cheap plastic kind.

Admittedly, I cannot find many of the types of beads that I look for at craft stores, but this is enough to keep me busy for weeks. In fact, I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with all these beads. Many of them are green, as I feel the spring line could definitely use some more green pieces. I just hope my husband doesn't mind when the mailman comes to the door with a wheelbarrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment