Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello again

Wow, it sure has been a long time since I have written an entry! I can't believe I didn't even realize it. Not a whole lot has gone on over the winter months to blog about, but now that spring is just about here, I have more creative flow than in winter months.

One big thing is that I have completely revamped Green Bead Expressions' website. The address hasn't changed (www.greenbeadexpressions.com), but I have gone with a new site host to include a shopping cart directly on the site. While I still have items for sale in my Etsy shop, you are now able to buy items directly from my website using Paypal. No need to sign up for an Etsy account.

Right now, there is a contest running on my website to win a free necklace. You can fill out an entry form answering the question, "What's the most creative way you have recycled something?". The best answer will be chosen on March 10th, and win this necklace and gift box.


To submit an entry, go to http://www.greenbeadexpressions.com/contest.html with your answer!

1 comment:

  1. Love the website...and kudos to you for creating a cart right on the site. Still trying to figure how to do that with my blog :)

    ReplyDelete